Ranch Cabins Policies and Procedures
Commen Sense Policy:
- First nights deposit is required to finalize reservation. An alternate deposit amount may be set for individual guests as determined by owners. Cancellations made outside of 30 days of the check in date will be refunded in full (-) any credit card fees.
- Cancellations within 30 days of the check-in date forfeit their 1st night deposit.
- Cancellations within 7 days of check-in date are subject to 50% of the entire balance of their stay.
- No shows, early departures, and same day cancellations will be charged the entire balance of their stay.
- When booking on one of our 3-night weekend requirements you are responsible for all 3 nights even if you only stay 1 or 2.
- Damage to the property including but not limited to fixtures, furnishings, art, linens or bedding, will result in charges for cleaning, repair, or replacement as applicable. CRR Cabins is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Smoking in any of the units is prohibited by law. If any evidence found of smoking in a unit the guest is responsible for a $250 non refundable fee for the deep cleaning services plus any additional expenses required to restore the unit back to its original non smoking condition.
- Pets are allowed in certain cabins only and must be approved by us first. A $25 fee per night per pet applies.
- Any unannounced pets is an automatic $150 Charge.
- Pets are not to be left alone in the cabin, ever.
- Pets are not allowed on the bedding, ever. Bring your own bed for your pet. Any signs of pets on beds will automatically be charged $25 for the extra cleaning required to restore the bedding to its original no pet condition.
- To not pick up your pets messes is disrespectful to your neighbors and our facility.
- The Pool is located down the street by the Admin building and golf pro shop. Pool is open Memorial Day thru Labor Day.
- Do Not take our Cabin towels to the pool. Please bring your own pool towel. Any Cabin towels missing will automatically be charged for.
- Please empty your cabin trash in the large can by the Chalet.
- Do not dump your personal trash from your car.
- Do not leave boxes. Pack out what you pack in.
- separate your trash from recycle items and put in appropriate bins.
- BBQ's are allowed in certain cabins only and must be approved by owners first.
- You must bring a table cloth and all appropriate items to not damage our picnic bench.
- Do Not let your grease fall onto the deck or picnic bench. You must catch your grease and dispose.
Commen Sense Policy:
- Please be respectful of other guests. Quiet time begins at 10pm.
- No loud parties
- Turn off coffee pot and heater or air conditioner prior to your departure.